• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round One: Predators Vs. Hurricanes Series Thread

Harbingers

27 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Uh Oh. better not be us. I trust all our guys are vaccinated, at least i hope.

So far the Blues have released a statement.

"Statement from St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations & General Manager Doug Armstrong:

We have discovered discrepancies in Covid test results relating to multiple players. We have been in touch with and are working with the League to address these discrepancies with additional testing and expect to have further information later this afternoon.

The League will provide a further update when we have more information. Head Coach Craig Berube and our players will not be available to the media until after tonight's game."

https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/statement-from-blues-gm-doug-armstrong/c-324826924

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

https://www.covers.com/sport/hockey/nhl/statistics/team-penaltykilling/2020-2021

Pretty sight. Ya four teams tied at 100% right now but only one of them has faced twice the amount of penalty kills as the next closest team. 

Now let’s fix the 14.29% power play. 

My Biggest suggestion would be that they not have to kill 9 penalties ( they are mostly the same units)