• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee working.

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

That was exciting to watch. Putting himself in some great company. We've got a stud. He will be, very quickly, the best CB we've ever had and will likely also be the best CB in the division by seasons end.

That's a very, very high bar.

I hope he clears it. 

• Pie 4

Just now, OldhamA said:

That's a very, very high bar.

I hope he clears it. 

I mean let's be frank:

Eric Davis - Stud, I think our clear best CB

Chris Gamble - Close second, we simply started him and didn't have to worry much about his side of the field

Ken Lucas - Fantastic for 2-3 years, declined quickly but he gave us some awesome seasons

Josh Norman - Overrated in my book.  Had a really good year back when but his showboat nature made him larger than he really was.  

Ricky Manning Jr. - Another guy who's best was awesome but didn't sustain long enough

Terry Cousin - Him and Steussie were my two least favorite Fox era

Am I missing anyone?  I think the bar is a tad high w/ Gamble & Davis but it's entirely possible. 

• Pie 3

He's got some nerves, but not surprising given the company he's in. Sounds like he just needs to get a little more confident holding his ground on the line of scrimmage.

All in all, that's a great video. Thanks for sharing! I don't care what it is, but I love watching professionals at the highest level talking shop about the finer points of their profession. Could be CBs, loggers, jewelers, hell I could watch the best janitors in the world talk about the best way to clean a toilet.

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, saX man said:

I mean let's be frank:

Eric Davis - Stud, I think our clear best CB

Chris Gamble - Close second, we simply started him and didn't have to worry much about his side of the field

Ken Lucas - Fantastic for 2-3 years, declined quickly but he gave us some awesome seasons

Josh Norman - Overrated in my book.  Had a really good year back when but his showboat nature made him larger than he really was.  

Ricky Manning Jr. - Another guy who's best was awesome but didn't sustain long enough

Terry Cousin - Him and Steussie were my two least favorite Fox era

Am I missing anyone?  I think the bar is a tad high w/ Gamble & Davis but it's entirely possible. 

Bradberry?

• Pie 7