• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee working.

4 minutes ago, saX man said:

Damn how did I already forget James

Bradberry is a workhorse.  Steady and dull not flashy and erratic.  That is likely why people forgot or underappreciated what he does.  But that's the past.  The future is Horn.  The picking of Horn reminds me of the Derrick Brown pick.  We took the top defensive player on our board.  The top guy at his position.  Horn is more athletic than anyone we have had at corner.  The raw ability is off the charts.  

Here's to hoping he lives up to the hype and then some. If he makes life difficult for the quarterbacks and receivers in our division I will have no complaints. If there were ever a worthy test for a rookie right out of the gate this will be it. Trial by fire.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Watched the video.   Horn is an alpha and he was the best on the video.  Shaaawing

I watched it also and don't think he was the best player there by any stretch, but he shouldn't be. He's a Rookie training with some of the League's best established veterans. I was encouraged because he seemed to listen to coaching, which means he will get better and learn and that's about as good as you can ask for IMO.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, rayzor said:

That was exciting to watch. Putting himself in some great company. We've got a stud. He will be, very quickly, the best CB we've ever had and will likely also be the best CB in the division by seasons end.

I love Jaycee but let’s remember CB is usually the hardest position for rookies. Marshon is damn good lol