• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

40 minutes ago, Varking said:

A small contract and a backup role, if he even makes the team, is the most likely result. He isn’t getting some four year deal for 24 million and a starting role. Urban isn’t going to cripple the team. 

There’s already rumors that other coaches are not a fan of the possible signing. 

8 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

There’s already rumors that other coaches are not a fan of the possible signing. 

If he gets signed it’s going to be a small contract. If he’s bad it’ll be easily cuttable. The dramatics aren’t necessary. And he’s not and will not be a Panther so why do you have such a hard on for Urban and The Golden Calf of Bristol?

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

If he gets signed it’s going to be a small contract. If he’s bad it’ll be easily cuttable. The dramatics aren’t necessary. And he’s not and will not be a Panther so why do you have such a hard on for Urban and The Golden Calf of Bristol?

The whole thing is overblown. It’s basically a cheap contract for a player that knows the system and can act as an assistant coach on the field. 

• Pie 3
7 hours ago, Varking said:

How is it dumb to bring in a high caliber person who is a hard worker who will make others around him work hard? It’s a nothing contract and he won’t start. 

hey look, it’s the UF fan who thinks Trask is a good QB

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Can we get another Chuck ban please?  Ridiculous.  The Golden Calf of Bristol trying out at TE is hardly worth discussing 

I hope this iteration of Chuck claims vehemently to have never heard of himself like the last one did. That actually entertained me quite a bit.

• Pie 1
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

hey look, it’s the UF fan who thinks Trask is a good QB

I regularly told posters here to pump the breaks on Trask as a pro. I think you have me confused for somebody else. I’ll also add I never thought TT was going to be a good pro QB and I dislike Urban as a person. 

Edited by Varking
10 hours ago, Shocker said:

Can we get another Chuck ban please?  Ridiculous.  The Golden Calf of Bristol trying out at TE is hardly worth discussing 

Chuck is the least of the problems here. If he gets banned while we are left with the politics of masks and vaccines and papermills in the Panthers forum that will be telling. Lack of moderation has been annoying.

• Pie 2
16 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Chuck is the least of the problems here. If he gets banned while we are left with the politics of masks and vaccines and papermills in the Panthers forum that will be telling. Lack of moderation has been annoying.

Not really. No worse than it has been in previous years. Those topics aren't going anywhere and will be even more relevant when football season is in full swing in the winter months. Isn't moderation usually dialed back some in the offseason? With as many posts as you have accumulated you should be used to it by now. You have unrealistic expectations for what is basically just a big chat room. This is no worse than social media which is just one big toilet.

• Beer 1
1 minute ago, frankw said:

Not really. No worse than it has been in previous years. Those topics aren't going anywhere and will be even more relevant when football season is in full swing in the winter months. Isn't moderation usually dialed back some in the offseason? With as many posts as you have accumulated you should be used to it by now. You have unrealistic expectations for what is basically just a big chat room. This is no worse than social media which is just one big toilet.

It's supposed to be dialed back for non Panther sports related posts. There may be a history of poor moderation but that doesn't mean you can't hope for better.

17 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

It will be one of the dumbest moves to ever happen in the NFL. I would have love to see Urban bring Tea-bowl in on the coaching staff, not as a player. No is expecting him to be Kyle Pitts but go check out the tight ends that came out of Tea-Bowl’s draft class. Gronk and Graham are the only two left still in the league. 

And just when people thought you were done poo talking, you start back up... 🙄