• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Time Favorite JAG (Just a Guy)

CanadianCat

21 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Mark Jones as a returner. Never felt safer. 

If I recall correctly, he was horrendously slow but made up for it by running straight forward every single time. Hilarious because it was effective and the opposing team always complained about it.

• Pie 1

Nick Goings is about as JAG as JAG gets, but I wouldn't call it endearing.  Though he did what he could when he filled in.  Never going to get YFL, but was never going to break one out.  I think he had like one or two runs in his career over 40 yards.  

Love the Chad Cota reference.

& Mark Fields.

1 hour ago, outlaw4 said:

If I recall correctly, he was horrendously slow but made up for it by running straight forward every single time. Hilarious because it was effective and the opposing team always complained about it.

Yep he just had super sure hands and every now and then would make the first guy miss and just get an easy 12 or so

25 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

Jake Delhomme. Dude was always underrated imo.

I agree. I considered him in my JAG list but I mean he was a starting QB in the NFL so IMO that disqualified him. But I loved his 'averageness' of him. He was always the QB you wanted to upgrade but good enough to make some plays.