• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Time Favorite JAG (Just a Guy)

CanadianCat

I can't believe I'm seeing people name Beuerlein, Jake, Rucker, and Minter as "Just A Guy". Pro Bowlers/10 year starters are not part of this.

People who named Al Wallace, Tyler Brayton, Nick Goings, Fozzy Whitaker, Philly Brown, Kyle Love, those are good answers.

I'd add (at the stage of his career he was in) Jerricho Cotchery. I'll go to grave arguing that was a catch in the Super bowl.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

I can't believe I'm seeing people name Beuerlein, Jake, Rucker, and Minter as "Just A Guy". Pro Bowlers/10 year starters are not part of this.

People who named Al Wallace, Tyler Brayton, Nick Goings, Fozzy Whitaker, Philly Brown, Kyle Love, those are good answers.

I'd add (at the stage of his career he was in) Jerricho Cotchery. I'll go to grave arguing that was a catch in the Super bowl.

I'll maintain that Steve Beuerlein was the second best QB in franchise history(behind Cam). Delhomme is closely behind but Steve was my guy.

41 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Julius from UNC.  He seemed to give off the JAG vibe.   

also that guy Reggie that only lasted a year and sounded like a preacher 

i've got to admit being a fan of Geoff 'the hangman' Hangartner. he was always fun to watch in training camp because he was always good for a fight. but during the season he could be plugged in anywhere on the OL and know he wasn't going to suck.

also James Anderson. Dude was great depth. i didn't like the idea of him as a starter, but he was he kind of guy you wanted to fill out your roster.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

tyler brayton. i loved the idea of bringing him in and having him on the other side of the DL from peppers. there was some great talent on that team. just too bad we had such sucky coaches.