• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Questions about Newton's status in NE?

Mr. Scot

51 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

No, Okung was the best LT we had since Gross. The only problem is he cannot stay healthy.

I mean whatever logic you want to apply to it. I wasn't saying okung was good or bad it's about losing a starter and playing the guy behind him doesn't really make your team better.

13 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Is PoutyNonno a frank alt?

How the hell am I a frank alt? 

IF anything wouldn't he be my alt since I joined before he did? 

Do better bro. Maybe try to find your own opinions instead of just posting nonsense. 

Everyone may not agree with my view points, but at least I have them.

Cam was great (IMHO) and i wish we still had prime Cam before he got completely broken apart playing fullback for Rivera. I wish prime Cam could have had Rhule to see what they could have done together. Cam grea year by year it seemed in watching him. He pouted less as he matured and lets face it was always a wonderful role model for the kids and community as well as treated the young fans so well. On the flip side of that Cam is gone now and we all have to move forward. BOTH crowds should move forward actually. The crowd who just hated Cam for BS reasons and the crowd who defends Cam no matter what for BS reasons which.

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Cam was great (IMHO) and i wish we still had prime Cam before he got completely broken apart playing fullback for Rivera. I wish prime Cam could have had Rhule to see what they could have done together. Cam grea year by year it seemed in watching him. He pouted less as he matured and lets face it was always a wonderful role model for the kids and community as well as treated the young fans so well. On the flip side of that Cam is gone now and we all have to move forward. BOTH crowds should move forward actually. The crowd who just hated Cam for BS reasons and the crowd who defends Cam no matter what for BS reasons which.

I really never get this.  Ron allowed Cam to be Cam.  Which was the right call IMO.   

You either allowed Cam to be special or you prevented it to maybe extend his career.  What do you think Cam wanted? 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I really never get this.  Ron allowed Cam to be Cam.  Which was the right call IMO.   

You either allowed Cam to be special or you prevented it to maybe extend his career.  What do you think Cam wanted? 

Ron should have held him back to a point plain and simple. Powering it up with middle with your franchise QB was stupid.