• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Time Favorite Moment(s)

CanadianCat

I will never have a better feeling than being in attendance for both 2015 playoff runs and the pinnacle of watching us demolish Arizona to go to SB50 + the party after. 

Nothing we do will ever compare until we win the super bowl period.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I will never have a better feeling than being in attendance for both 2015 playoff runs and the pinnacle of watching us demolish Arizona to go to SB50 + the party after

I still think of the waive of emotions watching the Arizona game when TD broke his arm... 

DavisaRM_1000.jpg

• Pie 2

Thomas Davis playing in that game still gives me chills.  That man exemplifies what it is to be a Panther.  I remember thinking leading up until the game, that I love the display of heart, but someone IS going to tell Thomas he CAN NOT play, right?  RIGHT?!!?!?

I don't recommend it, but I sure as hell admire it.  We love you TD.

• Pie 2

mine is still xclown....but for the younger fans, this is still one of the craziest things I can recall in football.  The tiebreaker to get into playoffs coming down to points scored....and both teams competing to put them up.  . 

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

2008-2009 Playoff Loss to the Cardinals. Jake threw 5 Ints, and fumbled once. I was having a party at my house and almost got into a fight with a good friend that was a Card's fan. I kicked him out- Haven't spoken to him since......I was so upset

Its my favorite moment because, my (ex)friend's new GF (a Panther Fan) showed up late after he had gone and now she's my wife!. 

Thanks Jake!

Jake Delhomme

Edited by Michael G
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2