• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Time Favorite Moment(s)

CanadianCat

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

In no particular order

X-clown

Pass to Rosario Dawson to beat the chargers

Pass to Olsen to beat the Seahawks

Beating the cowboys on thanksgiving

1 hour ago, Steves89 said:

Surprised no one has saidThanksgiving game against Dallas in 2015. Not my favorite, but dang good!

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Michael G said:

2008-2009 Playoff Loss to the Cardinals. Jake threw 5 Ints, and fumbled once. I was having a party at my house and almost got into a fight with a good friend that was a Card's fan. I kicked him out- Haven't spoken to him since......I was so upset

Its my favorite moment because, my (ex)friend's new GF (a Panther Fan) showed up late after he had gone and now she's my wife!. 

Thanks Jake!

Jake Delhomme

LOL loved reading this, thanks for posting

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

and not really a good memory but memorable…

A desperate Carolina team with no QB…called a 43 year old off his couch and with only a handful of days of prep….he became the oldest QB to ever win a NFL game. 

that season was a massive roller coaster. we, esp. jake, started off so good before tommy john attacked him. after that, the only shining spot was vinnie. 

i remember this moment so clearly...

“When I threw the ball, I saw the defender stop and all I could think was, ‘I just overthrew Steve for a touchdown,’ ” Testaverde said. “But he caught it and ran, and I was looking at his feet to make sure he didn’t go out of bounds.”

Testaverde ran downfield to congratulate Smith, who told him, “I told you you couldn’t overthrow me.”

“So I believe him now,” Testaverde said.

i remember Vinnie had talks with Dwill that helped him take it up a notch. 

i also remember that last huddle of Vinnie's in our last game of the season playing in tampa (where he played his first game as a pro). He was sent in on the last play and the play call in his helmet to take a knee came from his son. 

All that stuff with Vinnie almost made me forget that stuff with david carr. i remember him getting booed off the field at home and then missing games being on the injured list with a fragile psyche. dude should not have taken a snap that year. 

A couple that are off the beaten path-

Lamar Lathon telling the media that Barry Switzer now knows where Charlotte is after kicking Dallas' ass in the '96 playoffs.

Greg Hardy, vilified as he now is, telling the Falcons to get the fug off the field after beating them in 2012 followed by Hardy telling the media that Matt Bryant was "... so small and weird-shaped..."

Hoover rushing for 117 and a TD at tailback vs Green Bay on MNF after making the team as a UDFA in 2000.

Chris Hetherington's crazy ex wife suing the Panthers ownership and various players, claiming a conspiracy to turn Chris against her.

• Flames 1

6 hours ago, Michael G said:

2008-2009 Playoff Loss to the Cardinals. Jake threw 5 Ints, and fumbled once. I was having a party at my house and almost got into a fight with a good friend that was a Card's fan. I kicked him out- Haven't spoken to him since......I was so upset

Its my favorite moment because, my (ex)friend's new GF (a Panther Fan) showed up late after he had gone and now she's my wife!. 

Thanks Jake!

Jake Delhomme

Wow, it’s a little dirty & dusty, but.... been hanging up in the garage for a few...

A9684E4B-D84B-4955-B3C4-67293106A459.jpeg

• Beer 1

There's a few games that I have just cemented in the cranium:

-1st Cowboys playoff win at home

-29-10 Cowboys win at home

-The OT field goal blocking 12-9 against TB 

-Foster's huge game in our win against KC (I don't know why this stands out)

-Philly Conf Title Game

-NE Monday Night win w/Cam

-The Dalls Turkey-day LukeMassacre a.k.a At Romo's End

X-clown of course 

96 playoff win bs cowboys 

Delhomme coming in at halftime in 03 to lead comeback vs the Jags

Foster TD run against Patriots

Several long TD runs by cam

Several Smith Sr catches and TD’s

Fred Lane game in 97 I believe, can’t remember if it was the win against the cowboys or the raiders but as we left the stadium everyone was chanting “Freddy, Freddy, Freddy”.

Win in 2015 against the pats that ended with a failed pass in the endzone to Gronk with Luke defending him.