• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Time Favorite Moment(s)

CanadianCat

13 hours ago, ChuckWag78 said:

Two from 2003:

Week 1 Vs Jacksonville. Jake comes into the game. 

@ Tampa. Blocked extra point to keep the game alive. 

I was at both games and will never forget those moments. 

That block was LEGENDARY! I was watching it with my cousin who was a Tampa Bay fan. He walked away celebrating. He was like, “That’s it, good game.” and I just said, “It ain’t over yet.” and stayed glued to the TV. I lost it when they blocked it. One of my fav moments for real.

After we beat the Cards to make it to the Super Bowl and Jim Nance is interviewing players before we are awarded the NFC trophy.. he gets to Cam and gives some long drawn out question hoping for Cam to answer.. the mic is put in front of Cam and all he says is "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" - and the crowd goes crazy...

i smile just thinking about it

and obvi:
X-Clown vs STL
Deshaun's run vs PHI
Olsen's catch vs SEA
Rosario's catch vs SD

not so obvi:
Tre Boston's Pick 6 vs ATL to put us in the playoffs
Guy falling on the field after Luke's Pick 6 vs SEA
Norman's game saving INT in endzone vs HOU
Stewart's 1st game (preseason) long TD run vs WAS

16 hours ago, rayzor said:

In no particular order

X-clown

Pass to Rosario Dawson to beat the chargers

Pass to Olsen to beat the Seahawks

Beating the cowboys on thanksgiving

I'm right there with you. 

I'd add a personal fav,,  the very first game the Panthers played.. On the road in Atlanta ..

We lose in overtime,  but it was obvious, we were not going to be the tampa bay new franchise .

We had as many fans in Atlanta as they did and when we tied it..  Panther fans were rockin the place

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, Steves89 said:

Surprised no one has saidThanksgiving game against Dallas in 2015. Not my favorite, but dang good!

That was a great game! Luke took control, and the Cowgirls never had a chance.  I posted the highlights since your link was too the whole damned game; Which I plan to go back and watch tonight once I'm off the clock. It'll be more enjoyable with a Sailor Jerry and a toke or two

On 5/19/2021 at 4:27 PM, CRA said:

mine is still xclown....but for the younger fans, this is still one of the craziest things I can recall in football.  The tiebreaker to get into playoffs coming down to points scored....and both teams competing to put them up.  . 

Man, it hurt my soul to see Jake in that ugly ass saints jersey.

X-clown is feel like is the clear cut number one. Double OT almost never happens and the odds to walk off like that are out of this world.

Both playoff games in 2015-16 were absolutely insane to see in person.

I was with my girl at the time for the Seahawks game and it was her first live NFL experience. Stew’s run on the very first play of the game caused the stadium to erupt into absolute pandemonium. And for the Seahawks first drive to immediately start with a Luke pick six was madness.

Idk why but that series of events was more memorable for me than the championship game. Probably because I fuging hate the Seahawks.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, CanadianCat said:

I still remember the 2008 game vs the Bucks. Where we racked up 300 yards rushing.. I was watching that game with my buddy who is a Bucks fan and it was the best time.. it birthed one of the best stiff arms ever.. 

9194847.jpg

That was that last game I got to attend.  That was a good game to be in the stand for.  I was in lower bowel west end zone. Stewart was running right at us in that picture.  I lost my mind on that play. 

• Pie 1

Well I have this username for a reason....

I remember watching that game at Concord Mills in the restaurant beside Jillians (now Dave and Busters) since Jillians was completely packed. People from the mall were piling into watch the game after we were getting loud after every play. When smitty took the TD to the house, all these random strangers watching were hugging, high fiving, just going apeshit. One of the reasons I love sports, brings everybody together.

The Jenkins blocked XP I also remember watching at Fox and Hound downtown. Tons of people pissed and groaning after mccardell scored what looked like would be the winning TD. Again, Jenkins blocking the XP sent everyone into a frenzy. 

Best moments at BOA were pretty much the entire NFC championship, especially after Luke’s pick 6. Hixons TD against the saints, Luke’s pick 6 against Seattle, and stopping Brady’s last drive on MNF were some of the loudest moments I can remember. Also personally fun was the day that Fred Smoot decided his best move was to talk poo to Steve Smith pregame, that turned out well.

Wasn’t there for the Cowboys game in 97 playoffs, but definitely was one of the most satisfying wins to shut their bandwagon down. Also, the 03 comeback against Tampa at home where the announcers declared it was over, we weren’t going to score against that defense. 

I could go on forever, seems like there are so many that involve Steve Smith or Cam doing something incredible.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Well I have this username for a reason....

I remember watching that game at Concord Mills in the restaurant beside Jillians (now Dave and Busters) since Jillians was completely packed. People from the mall were piling into watch the game after we were getting loud after every play. When smitty took the TD to the house, all these random strangers watching were hugging, high fiving, just going apeshit. One of the reasons I love sports, brings everybody together.

The Jenkins blocked XP I also remember watching at Fox and Hound downtown. Tons of people pissed and groaning after mccardell scored what looked like would be the winning TD. Again, Jenkins blocking the XP sent everyone into a frenzy. 

Best moments at BOA were pretty much the entire NFC championship, especially after Luke’s pick 6. Hixons TD against the saints, Luke’s pick 6 against Seattle, and stopping Brady’s last drive on MNF were some of the loudest moments I can remember. Also personally fun was the day that Fred Smoot decided his best move was to talk poo to Steve Smith pregame, that turned out well.

Wasn’t there for the Cowboys game in 97 playoffs, but definitely was one of the most satisfying wins to shut their bandwagon down. Also, the 03 comeback against Tampa at home where the announcers declared it was over, we weren’t going to score against that defense. 

I could go on forever, seems like there are so many that involve Steve Smith or Cam doing something incredible.

The Cowboys have never been the same after that game.  Lamar Lathem looking into the camera and shouting "I BET YOU KNOW WHERE CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA IS NOW!"  as a shot to JJ's comment before the game about not knowing where Charlotte was.  Legendary.

• Beer 1

On 5/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, CanadianCat said:

I still remember the 2008 game vs the Bucks. Where we racked up 300 yards rushing.. I was watching that game with my buddy who is a Bucks fan and it was the best time.. it birthed one of the best stiff arms ever.. 

9194847.jpg

Stewart abused Barber one play, and then D'Will the next. That game probably sealed Gruden's fate with the Bucs that year.

• Pie 2

Jake Delhomme being spun around by his shirt sleeve, and throwing a prayer to Hoover for a TD.

Steve Smith sticking his hand in the dirt, shoving off what felt like an entire team of defenders, and running for a TD.

Jake Delhomme against the Jaguars in 2003.

Cam's first regular season game.

4 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

Jake Delhomme being spun around by his shirt sleeve, and throwing a prayer to Hoover for a TD.

Was this the game where Jake's pants ripped and his butt was hanging out on TV? I had forgot about that. That was so funny!

8 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Was this the game where Jake's pants ripped and his butt was hanging out on TV? I had forgot about that. That was so funny!

No It was against Atlanta--It was posted already I think-Here it is again:

Edited by Michael G

X-Clown was amazing, but to me nothing compares to being at the NFC Championship game in 2015. I attended nearly every home game that year. It was an amazing run. Hate it ended the way it did. But to be a fan from the very beginning, and to be in attendance at that game was so incredible! Until we win a Superbowl, I can't imagine that being topped.