• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.J. Moore not a top 32 receiver....

dxpanther

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

No way Beasley, Cooks and Corey Davis are ahead of Moore.

Add Odell to that short list.  DJ is a top 10 to 15 WR in the League.  The disrespect is...  I hope Sam and our offense balls out this year.  PFF are stat nerds that sometimes I wonder if even watch football. 

10 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Odell Beckham being #18 on this list and omitting DJ automatically makes this list a joke. 

OBJ cant stay healthy, the guy has made a career off 1 catch.

Then you have corey davis at #20 who has 2851 yards in 4 seasons. 

DJ has 3156 in 3 seasons.

Terrible, Terrible list.

But at least he remembered the guy we should have drafted,  CALVIN RIDLEY.

13 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Give me a break, there are guys on that list that have not lasted a full season in years. Our number 3 wr just got paid like a #1. There are not 32 WR better than Moore or Robby. 

Give u a break? Nothing I said disagrees with what u wrote...I said myself he belongs on the list...my point is when discussing his next contract in previous threads, some people here think he’s top 10 and are fine paying him elite money. Meanwhile outside of Carolina that decision would get laughed at because he’s not currently an elite WR...but just so u hear me say it again, yes he’s def top 32

On the other hand, how in the world is DJ Moore left off this list? He hasn't had solid quarterback play since he's entered the league yet is still putting up huge numbers. In the past two seasons alone, Moore has hauled in 153 receptions for 2,368 yards and eight touchdowns. Again, he did this with the combination of Kyle Allen, Will Grier, Teddy Bridgewater, and P.J. Walker at quarterback. 

Part of being overlooked might have to do with playing on a small market team that hasn't had a winning season in his three seasons that he has been in the league. Regardless, it's hard to deny that Moore has been one of the most explosive and reliable receivers in the NFL over the last two seasons. To say that there are 20 receivers better than Moore is a bit of a stretch, let alone 32.

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/gm-report/pff-excludes-dj-moore-robby-anderson-from-top-wrs-list

• Pie 3