• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round One, Game 2

Harbingers

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Im at the game I the crowd didn't like that one I didn't get a good look at it but that was a ticky tacky call here. "Refs you suck" is the chant of the night.

Haula had a good full second before he embellished. I would not be surprised if there’s a fine incoming for him. 

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Canes have allowed the clearly inferior team get into their heads.

I think it’s more so the press have dialed back their physicality down to a one. Our guys are hitting like it’s a playoff match. We just gotta get these ticky tack interference calls under control. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, TheCandyMan said:

They booing to muck with him, or did he do/say something?

They are booing him cause he was a cane and there was bad blood on the trade from him from my understanding. Someone could probably elaborate better. Then he’s basically been a poo the past two games so now it’s just sticking and getting worse. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

They are booing him cause he was a cane and there was bad blood on the trade from him from my understanding. Someone could probably elaborate better. Then he’s basically been a poo the past two games so now it’s just sticking and getting worse. 

I missed the saltiness after the trade, but he’s definitely been a douche canoe the last 2 games. 

• Pie 3