• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Julio is traded...

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Why the fug would you draft Kyle Pitts if you were going to trade  Julio? The only reason taking Pitts made sense was to make their offense an undefendable juggernaut.

Here's your answer: because he wants out.

6 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Why do people keep calling Julio “injury proned”? Why? Have you guys checked how many games he has played in his career until last season? I mean, the entire world is making Julio out to be like he’s Bob Sanders of the Colts. Julio is only 32. How old was Larry Fitzgerald last season?

Because he gets injured every year.... 

John Krasinski GIF

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Oh like Luke. How many people wouldn’t take Luke back right now if he said he wanted to come back? Exactly. 

Full context. A 32 year old Luke who can’t stay healthy and is counting towards a huge chunk of the salary cap. I’m not saying teams don’t want him, they obviously do. His talent justifies the risk/expense, but it also makes sense why they are getting a return for him now while they can.

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Because teams are waiting for the best offer and the real problem is teams want Atlanta to pay for a huge chunk of Julio’s contract. But, because your are Mr. Know Everything, you should’ve known that. 

Actually, I know the Falcons are only looking for a second round pick. That's not something you'd expect in return for a guy who "every team wants".

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

There are 31 other teams that want Julio. 

Yet no one offered them the first round pick they wanted BEFORE the draft. Plus there aren’t as many teams that can afford Julio. I swear you love every player not on our roster...