• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The most important storyline for Week 1: Jets vs Panthers

PanthersATL

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I have to say CMC wins.

Agreed on all accounts. Olivia and Christian McCaffrey are WAY more famous than their counterparts. Only negative is CMC has to deal with Olivia's psycho ex-bf Danny Amendola who is still apparently madly in love with her. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

Agreed on all accounts. Olivia and Christian McCaffrey are WAY more famous than their counterparts. Only negative is CMC has to deal with Olivia's psycho ex-bf Danny Amendola who is still apparently madly in love with her. 

CMC is a young stud, Amendola is a washed up has-been. I think CMC could take him easily. 

51 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:
6 hours ago, hepcat said:

CMC is a young stud, Amendola is a washed up has-been. I think CMC could take him easily. 

LOL...

Had a boss who used to say "for every hot girl there's a guy out there who is tired of f*****g her"...

Amendola doesn't appear to have let any moss grow under his feet since Culpo...looks to be doing just fine...those Super Bowl rings (2) seem to have an effect!

I hope CMC doesn't lose his focus...

cd85210831de5a38b8910a67dfe19824_md.jpg1080full-jean-watts

3cc13de8961751879ec1605f52fe3269_md.jpg

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1