• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not

CPsinceDay1

not too crazy about this idea. i'd like to keep moton at RT because he's working there. i like not having a question mark at that part of the OL. you bump him over to LT and you put in an older beat up RT in and you are just causing more issues. 

any bodies we bring in on the OL should be taking care of a specific need. if LT is weak still, bring in someone who has experience playing there. 

but unless we have some stud that gets released from here on, i'd rather just roll with who we've got and try to get them to work....minus little. ready for that hurney pick to be in the past.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

The issue, to me, is that if Washington's offensive line was so stout, it wouldn't be purging starters and replacing them with a rookie and a low-level starter from Chicago. Morgan Moses is not going to do more for our offensive line than what we already have, and we would have to overpay to get him. 

The guy, for a multi-year starter and fixture on the line isn't demanding that big of a paycheck. Starting quality tackle  for less than $9 million and they are willing to release him while having to pay guarantees? If this doesn't make you pause a bit while kicking the tires, then you aren't paying enough attention.

@XClown1986 is probably onto something here. There's some kind of lingering injury or problem that hasn't come out in public yet. Might be best to pass on this and let someone else take a crack at it.

39 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The guy, for a multi-year starter and fixture on the line isn't demanding that big of a paycheck. Starting quality tackle  for less than $9 million and they are willing to release him while having to pay guarantees? If this doesn't make you pause a bit while kicking the tires, then you aren't paying enough attention.

@XClown1986 is probably onto something here. There's some kind of lingering injury or problem that hasn't come out in public yet. Might be best to pass on this and let someone else take a crack at it.

He plays RT anyway, we have one of those that does his job at a high level.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

How can he have been "reported" to give up that many? Thats a stat they keep track of. 

Because somebody reported it? 😕

To be specific, the author of the NFL.com article that I read about Moses's release 'reported" it.

(I don't remember his name)

7 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

OP said he has started every game for WAS since 2015... so either him or you are lying..

also - im not interested enough to fact check - so fug you both..

He has started every game since 2015 for them, he was injured his rookie year.

4 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Doesn’t fit our needs and Rhule’s archetype. Pass. 

Yeah. This.  I don’t think they would heavily consider this. It just seems counter to the methodology.

Alas I am often wrong so if a thread pops up with his signing I will humbly and happily eat crow as I have grown very familiar with the taste.