• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whose this QB at OTAs?

Cdparr7

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

My buddy went golfing with Grier recently. Had a discussion wtih WG, and WG was pretty open about the transition and mentioned that the game is just really fast compared to college. WG knows this is the year that could be it for him. There were a few other tidbits, but the one thing that was really cool to hear:

SD seems like a QB that just has it all together. Super smart dude and probably will be a great starter for us -WG

Cool story but that’s not Grier. This is Grier at OTAs

224F2D4A-197A-4A52-8970-A525ED00567D.jpeg

• Poo 4

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

My buddy went golfing with Grier recently. Had a discussion wtih WG, and WG was pretty open about the transition and mentioned that the game is just really fast compared to college. WG knows this is the year that could be it for him. There were a few other tidbits, but the one thing that was really cool to hear:

SD seems like a QB that just has it all together. Super smart dude and probably will be a great starter for us -WG

I hope he's right. Grier seems like a solid dude. I'd love for him to win the backup job, but I just don't think he's an NFL caliber QB.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

yea could have picked a better thread to share.

Could contribute to the conversation instead of jizzing your opinion into a thread that clearly states isn’t Will Grier.

• Poo 5

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

it's not Thomson or Stevens.  The two rookies they brought in for rookie camp. 

Could it be staff helping w/ a drill? 

My first thought, figured maybe Grant Udinski but looking at the staff pics I don't recognize him.

Instagram comments don't shed any light either. And don't see any changes to the roster.

Edited by Mr. Scot