Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Christian McCaffrey grateful to be back on the field


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

I wish you guys would stop posting just a link when making a thread. No one other than Mr. Scot know it all is competing with you to see who can post it up the fastest. 

Lol it's the Panthers bot.

 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lol it's the Panthers bot.

 

I'm curious.

Is that just an account that auto-creates a thread based on a new article?

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I'm curious.

Is that just an account that auto-creates a thread based on a new article?

I think it is.  Either way, I dig it.  Better to get fresh articles than the same recycled posting points we’ve had since January. 

 

also, um 😳 😳

08F52E3C-8826-452A-9876-F99B6C38D1E1.jpeg

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 2
  • The D 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

I wish you guys would stop posting just a link when making a thread. No one other than Mr. Scot know it all is competing with you to see who can post it up the fastest. 

There's been a few iterations throughout the years. We haven't had a bot for a few years until a few months back. Nannerpuss was the name of one of the bots of yesteryear and I'm forgetting the other names.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Floppin said:

There's been a few iterations throughout the years. We haven't had a bot for a few years until a few months back. Nannerpuss was the name of one of the bots of yesteryear and I'm forgetting the other names.

Lol I forgot about nannerpus.

@Zod what was the other one?

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Looks a little puffy?

Hope he eases into it...don't need to put a hammy at risk in OTA's...that could kill another season for him.

If that’s puffy call me the Michelin Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, rayzor said:

Lol it's the Panthers bot.

 

Yes it's the Panthers bot. But this board more than anywhere on the internet has people just posting a link.

No synopsis. No cliff notes. No personal opinion to warrant their post. It's stupid and lazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...