• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On 5/24/2021 at 10:19 PM, Trainwreck said:

Please basketball Gods, let the balls bounce our way again. Jordan donated so much money to BLM last year. Please. Melo isn’t enough. 

Smh

On 5/24/2021 at 10:19 PM, Trainwreck said:

Please basketball Gods, let the balls bounce our way again. Jordan donated so much money to BLM last year. Please. Melo isn’t enough. 

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Trainwreck usually has some wild ideas in the Panthers thread, but he's spot on here. Everyone besides Lamelo can get lost. People that think Hayward, Rozier, Washington, etc is any good cracks me up. They don't know how the NBA works. Sure if you want to compete to make the 8th seed in the freakin East they are good, but I don't think that way. To be honest I knew Kemba was just a stat stuffer on a bad team as well. I didn't want to sign him at all. Hayward is another Batum contract, but I think it will be worse because he will do the same thing next year and miss half the year. Gotta move up or somehow get a top 5 player.

• Pie 1

Honestly just sick and tired of Hornets fans being excited about being average. Gonna be tough w Jordan as the owner. I mean clearly the man didn't even learn his lesson from the Batum contract.... he literally did the same thing w Hayward. 

• Pie 1
26 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Honestly just sick and tired of Hornets fans being excited about being average. Gonna be tough w Jordan as the owner. I mean clearly the man didn't even learn his lesson from the Batum contract.... he literally did the same thing w Hayward. 

Trust in Mitch. All that won't matter soon. This may be the best GM the Hornets have ever had.

As a Hornets fan you have a lot more to be optimistic about than ever. MJ has changed the spirit in that Spectrum center. Since he took over, win or lose, it's a party in that building. The team image is waaaaay better visually, the uniforms are fire, the court, fire.

Now MJ hired Mitch to map out the future and build a playoff roster and nurture a pretty good young first time head coach.

• Beer 1
16 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Trainwreck usually has some wild ideas in the Panthers thread, but he's spot on here. Everyone besides Lamelo can get lost. People that think Hayward, Rozier, Washington, etc is any good cracks me up. They don't know how the NBA works. Sure if you want to compete to make the 8th seed in the freakin East they are good, but I don't think that way. To be honest I knew Kemba was just a stat stuffer on a bad team as well. I didn't want to sign him at all. Hayward is another Batum contract, but I think it will be worse because he will do the same thing next year and miss half the year. Gotta move up or somehow get a top 5 player.

15 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

The fan in me doesn't like to admit it but it is difficult to disagree with any of this. That brutal ass whooping in the play-in game was historically bad. I would say the only players right now who should be off limits are LaMelo and Bridges and I like the tenacity Terry brings but I cannot say he is irreplaceable it depends on the contract. I like what the Martin twins bring off the bench. Looking beyond that the Hornets have to make any move necessary to bring in multiple centers. No more Cody. No more Biz. We love those guys and they are great teammates but they aren't getting it done. The younger guys should have gotten more playing time later in the season that is one significant gripe I have with Borrego and it is all too familiar shades of Steve Clifford for my liking. Hopefully he adapts better moving forward but I'm not going to hold my breath I've been through this before.

5 hours ago, frankw said:

The fan in me doesn't like to admit it but it is difficult to disagree with any of this. That brutal ass whooping in the play-in game was historically bad. I would say the only players right now who should be off limits are LaMelo and Bridges and I like the tenacity Terry brings but I cannot say he is irreplaceable it depends on the contract. I like what the Martin twins bring off the bench. Looking beyond that the Hornets have to make any move necessary to bring in multiple centers. No more Cody. No more Biz. We love those guys and they are great teammates but they aren't getting it done. The younger guys should have gotten more playing time later in the season that is one significant gripe I have with Borrego and it is all too familiar shades of Steve Clifford for my liking. Hopefully he adapts better moving forward but I'm not going to hold my breath I've been through this before.

I like Bridges. He's is a guy Id love to stick around, but Jordan screwed us by signing a 30+ year old who is always injured.