• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Orr

Cdparr7

I didn’t see a Chris Orr thread, but that was who we released to get Caraun Reid. Kinda surprised out of this roster of 90 that was who we let go of especially considering no depth at LB. Wasn’t they hyping this guy up towards the end of the season?

33 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

What the f is that? I’m so mad right now. Sometimes, I have no clue what the hell Rhule is doing. 

Dude had no chance to contribute on defense so his chance to crack the roster would be special teams. 

Between Luvu (Free Agent), Johnston (Baylor), and Stanford (Special Team Leading Tackler last year), Orr was on the outside looking in. 

If you’re freaking out over what amounts to the 83rd best player on the team you must hate final cut day. 

• Pie 7

48 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

You get the feeling that LB will be less used going forward.  Like playing a 4-2-5 as a base.  It simply seems that with all the S’s and CB’s that a shift is happening.  

RR would be going nuts.   

And Miller wanted to move back, (read that somewhere)

1 hour ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

RR would be going nuts.   

I’m not so sure, according to this he just realized that offensive weapons are useful.

In 2031 when he realizes the shift in defense, yeah he’ll probably go nuts.  I do agree with the shift, though.  I think we’ll see a lot of nickel defense this year from us.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

I’m not so sure, according to this he just realized that offensive weapons are useful.

In 2031 when he realizes the shift in defense, yeah he’ll probably go nuts.  I do agree with the shift, though.  I think we’ll see a lot of nickel defense this year from us.  

I generally like Ron as a person but he's 100% full of bullsh-t with that comment.

• Pie 1

I wonder how many threads we will have once the final roster is announced. 

We have started getting threads every time a JAG is released.

Chris Orr was a nobody, which should be even more evident with our lack of talent at LB.

"We didnt keep my favorite ST/PS/JAG he was going to really contribute this season!"

Edited by PootieNunu
  • The D 1