• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Really cool video. Fun to watch the conversations with the guys they drafted, as well as the discussions about Darnold. Watching Rhule and Fitterer go back and forth about the picks was interesting too.

Saw a lot of Matt Allen. I previously thought he might be on his way out, but it definitely doesn't look that way. He seems to be well respected in the organization.

One thing you come away with from the pre-draft discussions: Justin Fields was never in play. Rhule lists the players that they liked at #8 and he's not one of them. Confirms Joe Person's report that our reported interest in him was just a smokescreen to fish for trade offers.

That surprised me too. He wasn’t on their list of first round options. No QBs were.

• Pie 2

That was really good. Fitterer is the man. He comes across a bit nervous at the microphone but really seems in his element in the war room. The process appeared to be as we'd hope, like Fitt and Rhule are working in tandem and Tepper isn't meddling (granted we don't see everything). Loved when Tepper said 'Tell them not to come in with negative points'. 

• Pie 8

3 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

That was really good. Fitterer is the man. He comes across a bit nervous at the microphone but really seems in his element in the war room. The process appeared to be as we'd hope, like Fitt and Rhule are working in tandem and Tepper isn't meddling (granted we don't see everything). Loved when Tepper said 'Tell them not to come in with negative points'. 

Agreed. Tepper did a good job of staying in the loop without butting in.

Guessing he must have gotten bored by day three of the draft though because he doesn't seem to be there for any of those picks 😆

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You can catch the full thing on their YouTube channel right now.

Sadly im at work and can only get excited about the snippets. I will watch after though for sure! Lol ima prolly stay out this thread for the spoilers. I sure hope its good!!!!!

7 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Sadly im at work and can only get excited about the snippets. I will watch after though for sure! Lol ima prolly stay out this thread for the spoilers. I sure hope its good!!!!!

Gantt posted this about an hour ago but I think he was addressing you 😆

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2