• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

12 minutes ago, pantherj said:

So that's why we didn't trade down from #8. A bunch of teams were calling us offering negative points!

That, plus you can tell from the pre draft discussions that they really liked Jaycee Horn.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 5

Just finished......a few take aways

I really like what we've built in the front office. Owner, coach, and gm. I know the entire process wasn't all sunshine and lollipops like the video portrayed, but I like the brain trust we've built

Can't imagine the trade rumors about Robby are true. He seems likes he's always been part of the teams plans. If you want to put Darnold in the best position to win, you don't do that with DJ Moore and a bunch of rookies

Scott Fitterer is the star of the show, and I'm loving the pick up more and more. If he can put another draft or two like this  together not having consecutive winning seasons and not having that elusive trophy will be a thing of the past.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

"So are we trading back again?" 😆

One of the stories that I found about Fitterer back during the GM search was that one year when John Schneider had traded back a bunch of times he got a little frustrated, went to Schneider and said "Okay can we stop now?"

Panthers Video/SM team for the win.

Let's also give credit to Panthers mgmt for allowing that much access.  Plus, it also helps shed a bit of light on the amount of work that goes into the draft (draft day and the weeks building up to it) to help quiet those nay-sayers who watch the draft and say "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"

• Pie 5