• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

I have watched 3-4 times. Would love more

of the 2nd-3rd round pick intel. At one point rule talks about if they get cleaned out, Marshall Jr. will be on the board, and they were trying to secure a guarantee from 2 teams drafting in front that they didn’t get.... would love more of the Conversation with the Jets about Sam Darnold. 

17 minutes ago, Martin said:

Voth is confirming it wasn’t Fields:

image.thumb.png.a64130f5777588edb16c30efc3559702.png

Notice how Voth doesn’t ever rule out Fiesta Taco Salad.   I’m gonna dig in.  Get ready for an I told you if we get a Taco Bell partnership.  

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, Tbe said:

This is stupid. They had no issue naming a bunch of players they were thinking about taking.

Why would they blur out a name unless they thought it would stir up some poo?

The name was Fields and they are just covering their butts in case Fields outplays Sam.

As much as I want to say you're wrong, there still is the question as to why they would blur out the names at all in the first place?

I don't know.....

....but you know what?  Who friggin' cares at this point?

Sam is our QB and Fields is in Chicago.

How Fields does in Chicago has no bearing on our team.

12 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

As much as I want to say you're wrong, there still is the question as to why they would blur out the names at all in the first place?

I don't know.....

The didn't. The camera moves off the board toward Rhule so it's in motion at the time of the screencap.

People have their tinfoil hats wound a little too tightly today.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The didn't. The camera moves off the board toward Rhule so it's in motion at the time of the screencap.

This is why teams don't normally do this.

Fans can never have enough information - they won't stop until the Panthers release their Draft board and all the scouting reports.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ah...I thought they blurred it blurred it.

31 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

This is why teams don't normally do this.

Fans can never have enough information - they won't stop until the Panthers release their Draft board and all the scouting reports.

No, the fans are just fine and have expressed how happy they are with this video and how much they enjoyed it and how much they love how we did things and how excited they are about this franchise moving forward. 

The idiots and trolls are the ones that won't stop until the Panthers release their draft board and all the scouting reports. 

But I have aggressively started my own personal Huddle cancel culture. People can say whatever they want and people that enjoy arguing over nonsense can feel free to have fun but that's not why I'm here. 

The great thing about the of season is it gives you an opportunity to identify posters and choose their validity to your experience. I was hesitant at first but now I have fully embraced my personal reason for being here.

It started with the negative Nancies. The ones that just wait for anything positive and must respond with something negative. Not enjoyable to me. Ignored.

Now it's the Fields' fanboys. Not the people who like Fields but the ones that can't get over the fact that our organization didn't and can't get over themselves long enough to not spew their anger at every opportunity they get. Ignored. 

My overall experience here just improves daily. I like legitimate discussions but I don't like arguments that play like broken records. Trolls only exist if you can see them. If not then they are only a figment of your imagination. 

Much like our interest in Fields. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

Haha, lightweight.  I moved from SoCal to Tennessee a little over a year ago.  The Mexican food is so awful here.  I now make everything from scratch.  My kids love it though.  

Nobody goes to TN for tacos.  You can get a country record deal, a fifth of Old No.7, and southern food.  (Fried everything). That’s TN.