• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Meanwhile, down in Jacksonville...

But Why GIF

25 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Boy they’re trying so damn hard to be relevant 

relevant to who though? i mean if that's their market then fine, but still...why?

• Beer 1

On 5/27/2021 at 6:49 PM, KB_fan said:

I was surprised by the emotion Jaycee showed stepping onto the field and seeing the Jumbotron.  As the son of an NFL player, groomed for the NFL, I expected him to maybe take it for granted a bit, but he didn't.  And seeing Joe Horn in Panthers gear never gets old!  I love the fact that we kept the Saints from getting Jaycee!

I did it mom. ...you did it Ja... I'm so proud of you son...Look at Daddy over here in Panther gear...

Good stuff.

13 hours ago, rayzor said:

But Why GIF

relevant to who though? i mean if that's their market then fine, but still...why?

To be fair, the Jags owner also owns AEW and the bit reportedly got a big crowd reaction in Jacksonville.

Several people said it would have been funnier with their new tight end though.

Edited by Mr. Scot

• 7 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 9:47 AM, Maybenextyear said:

If you're ever in Greenville, you gotta go to B's BBQ. They're open Mon-Sat 9am-2:30. They'll close a little early though when they run out of food so better to get there by noon or so. There's a damn good reason they run out of food. 

I'm a wild and crazy guy that will hit B's and the Skylight Inn the same day.