• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Draft Thread/Center,Center,Center

rippadonn

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Right about WHAT exactly? Kofi is the #1 transfer prospect. THAT means he's a beast AS I've said, that proves that I know talent.

Garza is a better, more skilled center than anyone on our roster. You want to debate that? Sadly, I don't think you'd win that one.

Garza is proven. He is a beast! You can't out up the as many points, rebounds and blocks and NOT be better than guys who are barely 200lbs with "potential".

A center would have a hard time guarding Garza out on the arc where he could just stand back there and splash all day. Plus Garza can play inside even better. 

Get on the Garza train.

1. Kofi wasn't going to be worth a 1st round pick... I was right..

2. Kofi needs to go back to college.. This isn't what he wanted to do You know that right?? Him or his team got info from teams saying he ain't ready and probably wouldn't be drafted which is why he's "the #1 college transfer" (don't have a clue where you're getting this ranking from) lol.. right again..

3. His style of play doesn't fit today's nba so he is going back to develop more to be someone considered a draftable option.. Which he isn't right now.. 3 times a charm..

Graza is a stiff..

Graza plays horrible defense.. He will be a player you hide on defense and hope his offense is so much better he can cover up for his terrible defense ..

He won't be drafted until late 2nd round.. If at all.. He will spend most of next year in the G-leauge again if he's even drafted..

You are truly trolling with this crap...

Yeah, this and that, talking about Mobley a guy we can't get. Free agency, Miles Turner, I'm totally down. A bit light in the pants for the center position in my opinion but doable.

Bassey is cool but not day one in my opinion. In my opinion, as a day one center at 6'11" and a fighter, scorer, rebounder, blocker(140+) actually playing center he'll be a better player than the guys they're hyping above him.

He's got the game. Dunks, baby hooks, Dirk like fadeaway, LaMelo range 3pt shot. Massive 6"11 265lbs of NBA ready CENTER. Not a PF. He's a center skilled enough to play PF or C. Talented. I hope they draft him for LaMelo. Garza would automatically be the enforcer/low post half court C center he needs.

Sleep on. Somebody else will get an actual center this draft. A day one guy.

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

This is a great question that needs answered?

Indeed. Listen I like Borrego and I'm not eager to have to start another coaching search but injuries or not he has to lead this team to a better result next season. Look how far the Hawks made it with an interim. He's gotta show us something.

• Pie 1

On 7/17/2021 at 4:05 PM, WOW!! said:

1. Kofi wasn't going to be worth a 1st round pick... I was right..

2. Kofi needs to go back to college.. This isn't what he wanted to do You know that right?? Him or his team got info from teams saying he ain't ready and probably wouldn't be drafted which is why he's "the #1 college transfer" (don't have a clue where you're getting this ranking from) lol.. right again..

3. His style of play doesn't fit today's nba so he is going back to develop more to be someone considered a draftable option.. Which he isn't right now.. 3 times a charm..

Graza is a stiff..

Graza plays horrible defense.. He will be a player you hide on defense and hope his offense is so much better he can cover up for his terrible defense ..

He won't be drafted until late 2nd round.. If at all.. He will spend most of next year in the G-leauge again if he's even drafted..

You are truly trolling with this crap...

Dude got 146 blocks. Give me that "horrible" defense.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:02 PM, rippadonn said:

Look at his production the last two seasons! Actual domination of real opponents. He played against the best and dominated. Actually lead his team. The alpha.

We only need him to do half of this in the NBA to be a success for the Hornets.

Screenshot_20210720-115713.png

11 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Look at his production the last two seasons! Actual domination of real opponents. He played against the best and dominated. Actually lead his team. The alpha.

We only need him to do half of this in the NBA to be a success for the Hornets.

Screenshot_20210720-115713.png

Stop trying to convince yourself and bet something..

On 7/22/2021 at 11:37 AM, rippadonn said:

Lol.

Hopefully somebody at Spectrum Center will take a look. I'm already convinced.

Bet? Lol. My advice is free.

Hopefully everybody at spectrum  knows basketball and will stay far away..