• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round One, Game 6

Harbingers

Just now, lightsout said:

I love physical hockey...but that ain't us right now. We grind boards, we don't try to muscle plays unless we're talking Svech.

Don't get me wrong I don't want them to get massively out hit, but in a series like this one its obvious they are edgy and trying to play that style we have out hit them by about 15 hits a game...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It's not a great thing to do facing a quick goalie.... 

Well we can't have it both ways, I've seen some people post that it's great we are throwing pucks in on Saros no matter where they are (breadbasket) and then some people think we need an extra pass. 

I suppose the guys on the ice know better than I do, but there seems to be times when we could have had a decent shot and it's been passed up.

• Pie 1

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Don't get me wrong I don't want them to get massively out hit, but in a series like this one its obvious they are edgy and trying to play that style we have out hit them by about 15 hits a game...

Hence the lack of goals. We should be hanging 35+ shots every game with this team. We're focused on the wrong thing.

• Beer 1