• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eight Carolina Panthers Who Could Have a Break Out 2021 Season

KatsAzz

Not buying Slye,  but the rest... sure, why not?

I think marshall will be not a highly targeted guy between the 20s so receptions and yardage will be low, but this guy in the end zone will be a beast.

DJ will be fun to watch. Getting another 1k this year will be hard but he can pull it off.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Not buying Slye,  but the rest... sure, why not?

I think marshall will be not a highly targeted guy between the 20s so receptions and yardage will be low, but this guy in the end zone will be a beast.

DJ will be fun to watch. Getting another 1k this year will be hard but he can pull it off.

We have been lacking a consistent end zone thread since Olsen left. Although, Teddy had a lot to do with that.

• Pie 1

Just now, stbugs said:

Olsen? His Carolina high was 7 TDs in 2015 when his QB had 35 TDs. He wasn’t a consistent red zone threat. Counting his two injured years as 1 he still averaged less than 5 TDs a year. KB, as much as people hate him, actually may be our last receiving end zone threat when he had 16 TDs his first two years. CMC has scored the most total TDs but only about 5 receiving TDs a year.

He was our last end zone threat. KB was before that.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

The link takes me to a 2 paragraph “article” and none of it mentions 8 players.

Did you click on the Yahoo article?

Or did the OP forget to include that and had to edit the correct one in?

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

No I forgot to edit my post.  It works I’m just stupid.

No, you're not stupid.    It's all good.

Now Trainwreck is the one who is stupid.    He's gone back to poo'ing my posts like a little b*tch-boy.  

This time, I'm going to match whatever Poo he gives me with a poo of my own.   If I'm going to go red (negative number rep) again because of his tantrum, I'm taking his stupid ass with me.   

@rayzor, please  take note (especially since he wasn't banned).   Just saying....

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1