• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eight Carolina Panthers Who Could Have a Break Out 2021 Season

KatsAzz

Really hope the Huddle can be patient (ha) with Horn. Article mentioned rookie CBs struggles like Ramsey, and there will probably be games this year where Horn gives up a big play or drive-extending dumb penalty.  Hoping by the end of the year he's settled in and becomes the lock down guy we need in 2022. 

Also going to need DJ to finally get the national recognition he deserves.  We've always known he's a borderline Top 10 WR, but a few extra TDs this year and maybe he'll get the respect he deserves. 

• Pie 1

"If he avoids mistakes and takes advantage of a far-superior receiver corps, Panthers QB Sam Darnold has a chance to go from being a fringe starter to a top-15 QB".

I think all of us can agree that we will be pulling for Sam Darnold to show he is the type of elite NFL QB the Panthers need become a play off caliber team.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Also going to need DJ to finally get the national recognition he deserves.  We've always known he's a borderline Top 10 WR, but a few extra TDs this year and maybe he'll get the respect he deserves. 

The fact that Steve Smith, who is not known to freely hand out compliments, raved on about about DJ's skill set and high potential upside was enough to win me over and sell me on DJ.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

No, you're not stupid.    It's all good.

Now Trainwreck is the one who is stupid.    He's gone back to poo'ing my posts like a little b*tch-boy.  

This time, I'm going to match whatever Poo he gives me with a poo of my own.   If I'm going to go red (negative number rep) again because of his tantrum, I'm taking his stupid ass with me.   

@rayzor, please  take note (especially since he wasn't banned).   Just saying....

I gave you a couple of pies that should balance out the ill mannered poo.

• Beer 1