• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The biggest question for the Panthers.

SBBlue

The Biggest Question for Every NFL Team Heading into 2021 OTAs | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Carolina Panthers: Who is Playing Left Tackle?

The Panthers have started 14 players at left tackle since Jordan Gross retired seven years ago. They'll be looking to find No. 15 this offseason, but none of the current options appear viable as a long-term answer for the club. 

Carolina will be trying to find a starter among a group that includes veteran signing Cam Erving, rookie third-rounder Brady Christensen and incumbent linemen Greg Little, Trent Scott and Dennis Daley.

Sometimes BR gets it right.  I think this is the biggest question.  

Do you think we search in FA an LT or do think we're rolling with the roster as it is?

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1

We'll roll with who we have on the roster and try to find the answer...unless one miraculously becomes available.

Yes. Most likely the answer is on the roster. (It was tough writing that)

They'll play around with it, though, to find the right combination on the left side.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

We'll roll with who we have on the roster and try to find the answer...unless one miraculously becomes available.

Yes. Most likely the answer is on the roster. (It was tough writing that)

They'll play around with it, though, to find the right combination on the left side.

Agree but I couldn't bring myself to say that.

• Beer 3