• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

June 1st (trade and cut transactions) rumors

Leotiger

Seeing rumors on Twitter that we are going to trade or release Robby Anderson for some strange reason.  I see no benefit in a move like that, unless they trade him for something somewhat valuable.  We have Robby and Moore and then a lot of unproven young guys....would be dumb to get rid of him now.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

Seeing rumors on Twitter that we are going to trade or release Robby Anderson for some strange reason.  I see no benefit in a move like that, unless they trade him for something somewhat valuable.  We have Robby and Moore and then a lot of unproven young guys....would be dumb to get rid of him now.

If the front office does that their going to lose a lot of goodwill they built up over the off season. How are we going to evaluate Sam Donald if we give him D.J Moore and a bunch of rookies.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

If the front office does that their going to lose a lot of goodwill they built up over the off season. How are we going to evaluate Sam Donald if we give him D.J Moore and a bunch of rookies.

We do have Moore, he doesn't have Robby's speed tho.

Robby rocks and I would absolutely hate to see him leave.

I don't see them doing it for a pick next year....maybe for Oline help?

Edited by SBBlue

24 minutes ago, joemac said:

If we release Robby I think it's because he's asked for it. If he's asked for it, I think I know why.

• Beer 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

He's going to say Darnold....whatever.

What would Darnold have to do with that?  You would think Darnold would be a reason to KEEP Robby here, not get rid of him....hes the only guy with any sort of chemistry with Sam so far.

• Pie 1

Just now, joemac said:

What would Darnold have to do with that?  You would think Darnold would be a reason to KEEP Robby here, not get rid of him....hes the only guy with any sort of chemistry with Sam so far.

I agree.  

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Why else would Robby want out? Why else would we want him out? He performed great relative to his contract last year.

To be clear, I don't buy the rumors. But IF they're true, that's the most likely reason.