• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be in the Super Bowl next year

Right now our odds to make the Super Bowl are +2200 (+5000 to win it). Those aren't the best odds. But if you are sure and want to make some money go to Vegas and put down some cash. You will get a pretty good return if you are right.(BTW- I'm not advocating Gambling)

I am just saying I wouldn't roll those dice, but I am hoping you are right and hit it big if you decide to.

Roll The Dice GIFs | Tenor 

Its fun now to dream.  When we lose a game (and we will lose games), those dreams will hit reality...and people will swing the opposite way.....the sky is falling.

We definitely addressed some of our weaknesses in the offseason.  But...will our defense make that jump?  Will Darnold ball out?  Will the oline hold?  Will we avoid the killer injuries?  Odds are, at least one of these are not going to go our way.    Sheesh, I miss 2015.

One thing for sure, Tepper, Fit and Rhule are playing it shrewd and aggressive.  If anything, they are going to make it exciting.

Optimism isn't bad but thinking that far ahead and setting your sights that high is a good way to end up getting smacked right in the forehead by reality this fall. The big hurdle this team must get over before any success is improving in the division. We have been booty cheeks in the south and that must change first and foremost.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2021 at 2:47 PM, frankw said:

Optimism isn't bad but thinking that far ahead and setting your sights that high is a good way to end up getting smacked right in the forehead by reality this fall. The big hurdle this team must get over before any success is improving in the division. We have been booty cheeks in the south and that must change first and foremost.

Optimism is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it.

Edit to add: Bump for some apparent reason.

Edited by iamhubby1