• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snow's future with Carolina

I am also a huge Jim Johnson and Dick LeBeau fan and love those aggressive defenses. We actually have those kind of players this year. If Snow can install that kind of scheme whether man coverage or a fire zone concept I will be a happy camper. Until then I am hopeful he will turn the dogs loose this year. 

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I actually like snow. I had my reservations at first.  I'm excited to see him bring this young defense together.

Like you I was sceptical of all of the staff at first.  But Snow has impressed me the most to be honest.  Taking a depleted group and throwing in 5 to 6 rookie starters with no off-season to prepare or gel and then go out and perform the way the did is nothing short of a miracle.

I think you will see an even better performance this season now that they can actually have an off-season to install more things to help them out.