• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is how I see Tommy Tremble being used

JawnyBlaze

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This is one of those things that looks really cool, then afterward you ask yourself what the hell you were doing and call yourself an idiot.

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Anything to be internet famous

Some people legitimately love their dogs like they’re family members. I just saw this as her protecting them.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Some people legitimately love their dogs like they’re family members. I just saw this as her protecting them.

Yeah. It's a legit "heat of the moment" decision.

I think a lot of these things are, because if you took a moment to think about it you'd probably realize it was insane.

Edited by Mr. Scot

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think a lot of these things are, because if you took a moment to think about it you'd probably realize it was insane.

A 17 year old has more balls than you. Not insane at all 

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I once ran up on a bear that was sleeping(hiking on the App. Trail) and he wasn't too pleased to see me. Got up roaring and my fight or flight instinct failed me, because I squared up on him with my hiking poles like they were fuging lightsabers. 

Luckily he opted to high tail it just like my buddy who was right behind me. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I once ran up on a bear that was sleeping(hiking on the App. Trail) and he wasn't too pleased to see me. Got up roaring and my fight or flight instinct failed me, because I squared up on him with my hiking poles like they were fuging lightsabers. 

Luckily he opted to high tail it just like my buddy who was right behind me. 

As the old joke goes, "I don't have to be faster than the bear. I just have to be faster than you."