• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you block someone?

Martin

6 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Finally started doing this recently after being on this board for god knows how long.

I was WAY late.

I try to live with a no block life, will say theRed put it to a test. Litterbox crew only sperg out in random threads, then worm back to their hallow holes. 

I still fight for Chuck to post with freedom..... even thought its Chuck and he dis-likes my opinions at times.  His Trainwreck alt has had some old school chuck vibes at times, its a tab too trolly currently tho...

I also try to just read the posts and not whom posted it, I hate putting people on list due to one comment form 4 months ago. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

I'd never block anyone. Everyone can have their own voice. If I get tired of it, I just:

giphy.gif

Of all the message boards that I am on, I have never blocked anyone. Although, there has been a few who I would have really enjoyed giving or at least trying to give an aditude adjustment. But I don't fault anyone for having enough and block someone.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

I try to live with a no block life, will say theRed put it to a test. Litterbox crew only sperg out in random threads, then worm back to their hallow holes. 

I still fight for Chuck to post with freedom..... even thought its Chuck and he dis-likes my opinions at times.  His Trainwreck alt has had some old school chuck vibes at times, its a tab too trolly currently tho...

I also try to just read the posts and not whom posted it, I hate putting people on list due to one comment form 4 months ago. 

I actually like to hear different opinions and view points, but some posters are taking every thread and make it in to a pissing match, taking what was a good two-sided discussion and make it about them.

Some are obvious and funny, like the Teddy troll one. But the few that over and over derails every thread just overshadowes what I come to this board for.