• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Coverage

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule described Anderson's absence as "personal".

he stumbled over words and got a tad flustered IMO over his explanation on Robbie.  I mean, there is something there.   It wasn't exactly clear cut on the why.

I found it interesting when we went on to talk about the lone other player he added in that some might not be here for business reasons and he did his best to not get into all that.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

he stumbled over words and got a flustered IMO over his explanation on Robbie.  I mean, there is something there.   It wasn't exactly clear cut on the why.

I found it interesting when we went on to talk about the lone other player he added in that some might not be here for business reasons and he did his best to not get into all that.  

Money, it's always about the money.

• Pie 2

Panthers DE Brian Burns says he’s feeling good after a “small” shoulder procedure in offseason. As for the new EDGE guys, Burns says offenses now will have to “pick their poison.”

Panthers DE Brian Burns had a procedure on his shoulder this offseason. He said he's feeling good, and taking it slow as his shoulder continues to improve.
Edited by Captain Morgan

Brian Burns says he feels like the Panthers defense has all the pieces needed now to be complete.

Replying to
Brian Burns said his goal for this upcoming season is to "dominate," and he believe the new pieces the Panthers got will help him achieve that. He also wants to be a leader in the locker room.

Burns described his shoulder procedure in the offseason as "small" and said he feels fine.

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

that's my take.   Robbie's team doesn't want him rolling into this season on his one year deal. 

With a new QB, with CMC back on the field, with Arnold coming in, with DJ getting better and better...etc.

Agent is likely leaning on him pretty hard.

• Beer 1

Minor Note: There was mention previously of the team trying out DT Mike Panasiuk as a blocker.  Looks like they're keeping him on that side of the ball (see the pic on the right).

I know everyone here really loves the idea of converted defensive lineman playing tackle 😐

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

that's my take.   Robbie's team doesn't want him rolling into this season on his one year deal. 

Unfortunately, Marshall was basically drafted to be his replacement. He's not getting an extension right now. Marshall will have to bust or prove to still be injury prone for that to potentially be in the cards. He can basically either show up and play or try to force his way out