• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

36 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Rooting for the Lakers to get knock out in the 1st round. Let’s go Phoenix. Fug Lebron Crybaby James. This will prove that he sucks and will never be the player Jordan was. 

Suns are definitely winning that series.  Guess huge free agent signings aren’t fool proof.  Lakers were handed a title but not this time.  Jordan will always trump Lebron.

Now...I think Kareem is the best ever...another debate.

• Pie 1
16 hours ago, Shocker said:

Feels like a healthy Hornets could have beaten either the Hawks or Knicks.  These teams aren't very good.

Well we can't really talk the Knicks still handled us. The injuries were tough but we had a chance and instead the Hornets played the softest they had all season and got wiped off the floor. Now we have to watch Trae Young enjoy the playoffs. The life of a Hornets fan..

• Pie 1

My neighborhood cares more about soccer than basketball, but I for one am excited for this next round. Nets/Bucks should be a great one. I hope Atlanta beats Philly so that either the Nets or Bucks wipe the floor with Trae Young. What he did to the Knicks reminds me of the Reggie Miller days with Spike Lee.

16 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

My neighborhood cares more about soccer than basketball, but I for one am excited for this next round. Nets/Bucks should be a great one. I hope Atlanta beats Philly so that either the Nets or Bucks wipe the floor with Trae Young. What he did to the Knicks reminds me of the Reggie Miller days with Spike Lee.

atlanta not gonna beat philly

knicks were not that good