• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My OTA Observations

Zod

7 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

So you saying it would be like them having S.A.M right? 

So what are you going to do when Sam ends up being a mid-tier or better QB? Are you going to change your avatar to Sam in a big pink heart, and admit how short-sighted and what a bad evaluator of NFL talent you are?

If PJ goes somewhere and becomes a perennial starter, I'll do the same for him.

• Pie 2

On 6/4/2021 at 4:46 PM, ForJimmy said:

I’m not arguing Grier vs Walker. Honestly they both don’t belong in the NFL. Walker’s Saints game was a disaster. My post was referencing someone wanting Walker to play over Darnold which is nonsense.

I tend to judge PJ by the Lions game. 

Saints game we were down 20+ late in the 4th and he started tossing up some balls for guys with 5 minutes left.  Was basically vintage early Cam mindset when games were over late.  

I mean he could of just handed the ball of, kneeled down, and checked down to get out of there. 

I’d prefer we bring in new guys.  Be done with Grier and PJ.   But if you give me the option I’ll take PJ all day over Grier.  

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

I tend to judge PJ by the Lions game. 

Saints game we were down 20+ late in the 4th and he started tossing up some balls for guys with 5 minutes left.  Was basically vintage early Cam mindset when games were over late.  

I mean he could of just handed the ball of, kneeled down, and checked down to get out of there. 

I’d prefer we bring in new guys.  Be done with Grier and PJ.   But if you give me the option I’ll take PJ all day over Grier.  

Yeah again I don’t think either should be on a roster. I’m by no means advocating for Grier. Bringing in a new guy is definitely the best option. The main reason I was putting down PJ is because it was getting suggested that he start over Darnold. Just a dumb statement....

• Pie 3

really encouraging to hear about Darnold. He is basically a rookie in my mind and really needs to be coached up as if he is just starting in this league. Start with fundamentals build on those and advance as tolerated.