• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My OTA Observations

Zod

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you truly don't believe Darnold has any chance to be an adequate starter it might be best to just disconnect. Why invest time and energy blasting the guy now? We are already past that stage. Most people got that out of their system weeks ago. We'll know plenty in the fall so don't waste your summer being miserable.

Well said.

Oh, and don't tell me what to do. 

On 6/3/2021 at 8:22 AM, CarolinaLivin said:

I was playing madden the other day and downloaded an updated roster (with all the new additions) and the guy that created it had D. Jackson at FS. Obviously this would be with Bouye taking his spot at the CB2 position (after his suspension).

This is probably unlikely, but I wanted to know what some people think about this idea. 

I have suggested putting Pride there.  Not sure I like Jackson at FS and due to his tackling skills, not sure I like him at nickel either. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

Oh I don't care that you quote him.

So long as I don't see his crap when no one quotes him.

I've destroyed enough braincells as it is.

If you notice, sometimes I delete his entire quote and leave it blank so his crap doesn't repeat, like the meme he posted.  The guys a tool.

• Beer 2

20 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

If you notice, sometimes I delete his entire quote and leave it blank so his crap doesn't repeat, like the meme he posted.  The guys a tool.

31 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Stopped reading after this.

And put your ass on IGNORE immediately following.

Enough is Enough.

tenor (12).gif

9 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

tenor (12).gif

preview.jpg

You know soon after he uttered that, they drag him away with him muttering about being right or something.

th?id=OIP.o6J87gaPHukfLVmw8LQSJQHaDJ%26p

You're under arrest you son of a bitch.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

still can’t figure out why you’re upset we have a decent QB on our roster. do you need help finding the Bears message board?

I know we do, in PJ Walker, S.A.M not too much. It's kinda funny how PJ spent a year here and gets no love but S.A.M a "proven loser" gets signed and he's our savior folks start showing up. 

I for one can say S.A.M never fooled me into believing.

Even in this thread I just asked about PJ, didn't want to start again on S.A.M but since his choir boys showed up dissing PJ(still a member of this team) I felt the need to once they compared him to S.A.M

Like you really believe in this kid? That much huh, well when we look back at this time in the near future, I can't wait to see the backtracking on some of these posters. Especially Mr Scot...huh ok S.A.M not the answer blah blah we still got the draft blah blah...it's easy to sound intelligent after reading someone's opinion but my opinion stays the same, S.A.M sucks.

If you feel PJ sucks that's your opinion...I'm not going call you stupid though. But lets just see how this all shakes out...

Also didn't we just get rid of a QB with shoulder problems...I hope he doesn't used that as an excuse, evidently he passed the medical to get traded...but hey what do I know right....

Edited by CPsinceDay1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:06 AM, Zod said:

Sam Darnold looked as good as any Panthers QB in OTAs I have seen. Throws were mostly good and on target. Not perfect, but they never are at this point in the season. There is a giant drop off between him and the next man up. Panthers could use an adequate backup me thinks. Keep an eye on that. 

I trust that you have sound judgement pertaining to our new QB Sam Darnold after seeing numerous Panther QB's work out in past OTAs.

I feel good about our starting  QB situation but would like  to see us bring in a veteran QB that has experienced several NFL seasons for a backup role to Sam Darnold.

QB Sam Darnold starts over fresh with Panthers offense

Edited by KatsAzz

7 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

still can’t figure out why you’re upset we have a decent QB on our roster. do you need help finding the Bears message board?

Some people are never satisfied. I bet money a lot of fans in Tampa Bay complained when the Bucs signed Tom Brady, then he goes on to win the Super Bowl.

5 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

But lets just see how this all shakes out...

Hey we agree on something.  So as it shakes out, are you just going to deride and insult him the whole time?

Also didn't we just get rid of a QB with shoulder problems...

Good question.  Yes, the situation was very different and complicated... Cam wasn't on a rookie contract, he was much older, he only played 2 games the previous year, he was due for another long/big extension, during negotiations he posted on twitter about the team's commitment to him...in the end, no one wanted him, we couldn't even get a trade for him...Pats took him cheap cheap cheap after he sat on the market for a long time.  

Darnold has shown he can play after the injury.  He is younger and cheaper with a shorter commitment to get him to sign.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1