• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have a competition at TE, folks

MechaZain

5 hours ago, BigCat#1 said:

I watch every game very closely and I can't remember any good play by him. Only thing that comes to mind are stone hands 

Seems he had a couple of great games when Greg broke his foot...but then he started dropping passes..some third down right in the bread basket throws.... 

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's never had a great game since he's been here.

Well a good game or two then.  2018 his rookie year he had over 300 yards, 20 first downs and a couple of TDs.   I thought there was potential there.  There were a few drops though soo...

5 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I’d love that to happen, he seems like a nice dude and has talent.  I’ve wanted him to succeed very badly.  But I’m hard pressed to find another big guy who runs so soft.  A gust of wind knocks him down with the ball in his hands.  That’s something you either have or you don’t in most cases.  Greg didn’t break many tackles but his hands were soft, velvety paws of magic.  

Thomas will probably be TE3 on the roster but I don’t think he’ll play much. Having depth feels good

You have said this numerous times. I have yet to see anyone agree with you. Do you have any examples of him falling over from a gust of wind. Or is this just something you made up?

36 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You have said this numerous times. I have yet to see anyone agree with you. Do you have any examples of him falling over from a gust of wind. Or is this just something you made up?

Are we watching the same player?  I haven’t seen anyone disagree either, except for you I guess.  Just because someone doesn’t actively say “yes you are right” doesn’t mean no one agrees.    I’ve seen Igo say he plays soft and someone on another thread just today.  

The one specific play that comes to mind was 3rd down, and he got the ball and essentially crumpled as he got hit right before he got to the first down marker.  Full momentum, only a couple yards away, then boom.  He’s down.  I’m gonna try and find it, but frankly it’s hard to find videos of people failing to get a first down.

Show me just five plays of him actively breaking tackles and making something happen in the open field, and I’ll send you a $20 gift card to a place of your choice 

6 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Are we watching the same player?  I haven’t seen anyone disagree either, except for you I guess.  Just because someone doesn’t actively say “yes you are right” doesn’t mean no one agrees.    I’ve seen Igo say he plays soft and someone on another thread just today.  

The one specific play that comes to mind was 3rd down, and he got the ball and essentially crumpled as he got hit right before he got to the first down marker.  Full momentum, only a couple yards away, then boom.  He’s down.  I’m gonna try and find it, but frankly it’s hard to find videos of people failing to get a first down.

Show me just five plays of him actively breaking tackles and making something happen in the open field, and I’ll send you a $20 gift card to a place of your choice 

Soo,,,You make a statement. I say show me evidence. And you want me to do the research? Not how the game is played.

You have one play. Not sure that is definitive proof. But hey, it's your story.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Soo,,,You make a statement. I say show me evidence. And you want me to do the research? Not how the game is played.

You have one play. Not sure that is definitive proof. But hey, it's your story.

I mean, like I said, finding specific videos of a guy failing to make plays are hard to find.  I guess you’ll see this year.  Hopefully there are no strong gusts in Charlotte on game days