• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round Two, Game 4

Harbingers

No chance to win the cup with this roster.  They need to slash about 25% of the dead weight on the roster and upgrade with competent players to have a chance.  They are good enough to make the playoffs and win a series, maybe two. But when they run into a real team they fold up fast.

Terrible decisions all game, by lots of different players, but Mrazek has absolutely been terrible. Like mine blowingly bad after what he showed in Game 3.

Like “leave him in Tampa” bad. “Give me Tristan Jarry” bad.

Edited by zacka77ack
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Mrazek should've been pulled when it was 4-4. I'm starting to worry RBA's coaching isn't good enough come playoff time. His bull-headed decisions to never pull goalies certainly will hurt in the playoffs. 

His goalie has given up 6 goals and he’s still in the game. What an idiot 

RBA is going to have to change his philosophy a little or else we'll never win another Cup. There's no reason why we suddenly become so undisciplined this playoffs and our power play magically went away. RBA has some seriously improvement to do in the offseason.

• Pie 1

Mrazek is awful. Plays down to competition, chokes in the worst scenario. No idea why Rod decided to start him, but he should be pulled and benched as he was most of this year for a reason. Reimer would be smarted. Also, Rod is basically RON but in the NHL.