• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF says the Panthers have the 31st ranked OL corp in the NFL this year

CanadianCat

37 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So that puts you squarely in tier 2. The wait and see crowd. lol

It's easier that way. You get to watch the 1s, and 3s duke it out. And just enjoy the Huddle for what it is. Entertainment.

Myself? I'm a 3. A cockeyed optimist. 1+2=3.

My approach varies year to year.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Yes, so its not LITERAL...forget it

Yeah,   I think you are wrong there.   Scott did just fine last year.  Our line did not drop through the floor this year, to bottom 5, or 2.  

Okung played 7 games, we lost them all.  He had a medical condition.   I don't think getting him will help our line, but PFF sure will think so.

I do agree that our signings are bad this year.  Okung looked like a good signing, but wasn't.  Not because of his play, its because he didn't.

We may not agree, but the other guy is like angry... talking about dogs and panties and stuff.  He's longer winded than me...and that's saying something.

Okung was the best LT we have had since Gross. He just didn't play enough to matter.

And, you are just getting upset because people don't agree with your world view. Calm down. This is a discussion board.

Prior to you showing up about 2 weeks ago, we discussed things that people disagreed on. It happens.

Edited by kungfoodude

16 minutes ago, stbugs said:

ROFL. My god, the pretentiousness is just oozing out of your pores. It’s unfortunate that you think so highly of yourself as if we give a poo who you are. I’ll be honest, I think we’ve agreed on a lot before as I really don’t recall a big disagreement so not really sure what you are going for other than trying to make people upset. Oh well, doesn’t really matter. 

That is just a troll account. That idiot doesn't even post about football. He just gets his panties in a bunch because his feelings get hurt and then lashes out like a toddler that needs a nap.

At least Chuck is sometimes entertaining. He's the low rent version of Chuck.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

That is just a troll account. That idiot doesn't even post about football. He just gets his panties in a bunch because his feelings get hurt and then lashes out like a toddler that needs a nap.

At least Chuck is sometimes entertaining. He's the low rent version of Chuck.

lol. You still talking about me? Yeah, you're obsessed. Now insult me again so you'll feel better. lol

5 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Maybe on paper.  In reality Oher was the best LT we've had since Gross.

No, on the field. Other was fine at times but Okung was a better LT as a Panther. But, hard to make an impact when you play less than half the year. 

In fairness, we still won that trade. Okung's contract was expiring and Turner accomplished literally nothing for San Diego. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

No, on the field. Other was fine at times but Okung was a better LT as a Panther. But, hard to make an impact when you play less than half the year. 

Yeah.  Wow.   Not sure what to say there.

Okung must have really impressed you in those 7 starts. 

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

Yeah, I actually watched the games. It helps a lot.

It is also a pretty low bar to hit for us.

Edited by kungfoodude

3 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Never understood why anybody listens to PFF. A bunch of dudes who have never played football 

You know I have mixed feelings.  Sometimes what they post makes a lot sense, and sometimes your just like...what?

Mostly if I agree with it, it must be right.    If not I pick it apart.  Like this time. 🙂

Our o-line is not all of sudden the second worst of the league.    

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Oher kicks Okung all over the field. But, we must be missing something, cuz that one dude says we are wrong. lol

Okung is our best LT since Gross. HA HA HA

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

You know I have mixed feelings.  Sometimes what they post makes a lot sense, and sometimes your just like...what?

Mostly if I agree with it, it must be right.    If not I pick it apart.  Like this time. 🙂

Our o-line is not all of sudden the second worst of the league.    

Some folks are never wrong. You just happen to run into 2 of them in this one thread. Jackpot baby.

• Pie 1