• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rashaan Gaulden available

Mr. Scot

Dude was picked the pick ahead of TE Mark Andrews.

Gaulden litterally was the worst athlete to ever come through the combine at that position.  Didn’t have a world beater career at Tennessee.  No one had him mocked until rd 5 range.

yet Hurn dog grabbed him in the 3rd

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Dude was picked the pick ahead of TE Mark Andrews.

Gaulden litterally was the worst athlete to ever come through the combine at that position.  Didn’t have a world beater career at Tennessee.  No one had him mocked until rd 5 range.

yet Hurn dog grabbed him in the 3rd

Don’t remind us smdh

GIF by Aminé

You know how fans jokingly say they are better than their team's GM? Well I honestly think the majority of the huddle would have been better than Hurney. Holy hell this dude and his diamond in the rough reaches. The only dude I loathe more than this man was Ron and his stubborn ass coaching.........And we had these morons as a pair 😱 What a fuggin waste of a generational QB and a generation LB. Yes, I will never live that down until we win a superbowl.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

31 minutes ago, WestPanthers said:

And how about Daeshon Hall?

Dude did literally squat in college and Myles Garrett was the DE on the other side of the D-line.  Hall should have rarely seen a double team, if any at all.  Hall should have had nice stats with Garrett getting all the attention and that was a serious red flag for me.  Hurney?  "Let's move up in the draft for this guy"!!!!

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Dude did literally squat in college and Myles Garrett was the DE on the other side of the D-line.  Hall should have rarely seen a double team, if any at all.  Hall should have had nice stats with Garrett getting all the attention and that was a serious red flag for me.  Hurney?  "Let's move up in the draft for this guy"!!!!

Hall was Gettleman's pick