• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Expansion Draft

Anybodyhome

3 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Necas had a better season than Turbo, but I won't say he is better yet.  I hope he becomes better than TT!

Again, TT won't be left unprotected.

Are you trying to tell me that if you hqd to chose between keeping Necas and TT you're keeping TT?

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2172836/seattle-expansion-draft-predicting-metropolitan-division-protected-lists

image.png.3c2fa66b6d6ac7d48368477532620e88.png

image.png.f7d3db6b62af0ab41d06c04e9be61463.png

"The biggest piece of Carolina's expansion-draft puzzle is Hamilton. The Hurricanes will reportedly let the star defenseman test the free-agent market, opening up an extra protection slot - which we used on Skjei. That would make Bean, who Kraken general manager Ron Francis drafted 13th overall in 2016, a suitable option for Seattle. If the Kraken want a forward, there are some attractive role players available from Carolina's group as well."

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

I would expose Fast over Bean and I'm not even super thrilled about Bean anymore. But a young, possible offensive Dman is more valuable than a 3rd line wing. 

I highly doubt Seattle would take Fast anyone, especially if we leave Foegs open. No Francis connect there. I’m hoping Rod can talk Francis into a draft pick plus someone like Gardiner but I doubt it. 

• Pie 1

Warren got better as the season went on. There were games this season when he looked like the only guy on the ice with any legs under him, going in hard after corner dump-ins and getting aggressive behind the net. I think he's just beginning to come into his own and I'd keep him over Fast or Bean.

• Pie 3

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Warren got better as the season went on. There were games this season when he looked like the only guy on the ice with any legs under him, going in hard after corner dump-ins and getting aggressive behind the net. I think he's just beginning to come into his own and I'd keep him over Fast or Bean.

I agree 100%

• Pie 1