• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round Two, Game 5, 6*, 7* - Win or Done.

Harbingers

Just now, Stumpy said:

Mother fugger!

We all know they are gonna give it to them. 

If they do it will be the biggest fix in the history of the NHL which is saying a lot. It was 0.0 for a good .5 seconds before it even got close. 

That said. Ned should have caught that. No clock as a crutch. 

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Nope thank god. One period season on the line....

Stop playing single high and trust Ned. Seriously. We need both defenders on the blue line to play our game. If they want to put a man in behind us so be it. That way we can put two on Vas and two in the wings. 

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

If they do it will be the biggest fix in the history of the NHL which is saying a lot. It was 0.0 for a good .5 seconds before it even got close. 

That said. Ned should have caught that. No clock as a crutch. 

Ned let up, we are very fortunate as all Stamkos did was throw that towards the net as hard as possible.  In years past that would have been a typical goal the Canes would allow.  The clock saved Ned's butt.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

And they are fornicating about Vas and Tampa bay in general. 

They are the darlings for sure, I mean it's obvious with how they were able to keep the team together by circumventing the salary cap.

The only good thing about a possible loss here is that I hope I never have to hear this commentating team again for as long as I live.  The PBP and "color" commentator suck major cajones.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Reguarless of what happens the NHL needs to re-visit the bullshit cap loophole Tampa took advantage of with Stamkos and Kucherov 

The simple solution was Kucherov was not eligible to play at all this season and Stamkos would be able to play after a certain amount of games in the playoffs.

Instead, they get to play every game with the highest payroll in the NHL that exceeds the salary cap by multi millions.  The NHL has rewarded the brilliance of Tampa's FO to cheat. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Reguarless of what happens the NHL needs to re-visit the bullshit cap loophole Tampa took advantage of with Stamkos and Kucherov 

I’m not really even that worried about that as I am them littering the ice with “broken sticks” & holding our sticks as long as possible. I feel like Karma is gonna fix the cap issue.

• Flames 1

We have to come out here and score 3+. Refs are gonna give them one for the late goal and NHL+NBC want this game done as soon as possible to get Vegas and Colorado up nationwide. We got 20 minutes to work magic. Eliminating Pointe on his first shift should be priority number one. 

• Beer 1