• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow Press Conference

SBBlue

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was extremely doubtful about Snow's ability to translate to the NFL, but he really impressed me working with what he had last year. Just seems like an old school, hard nosed, no nonsense football coach.

Yeah.  It seems, he was part of Rhule's secret sauce.  He took him everywhere and their defenses were stout.  Temple and Baylor were not scoring machines.  

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 4

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was extremely doubtful about Snow's ability to translate to the NFL, but he really impressed me working with what he had last year. Just seems like an old school, hard nosed, no nonsense football coach.

Im glad he is not of the Rivera mold and seems to able to adapt to the talent he has on the roster.

I was seriously tired of square peg in round hole.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Im glad he is not of the Rivera mold and seems to able to adapt to the talent he has on the roster.

I was seriously tired of square peg in round hole.

tenor.gif?itemid=8570127

Sorry, but your post made me think of it.

• Pie 5

6 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Burns is 22 and was younger last year than all the rookies we brought in.

Dang, I forgot how young he is.. after listening to his interview the other day... we have a LOT of reasons to be excited about him. 

He's not even done growing yet!!!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Dang, I forgot how young he is.. after listening to his interview the other day... we have a LOT of reasons to be excited about him. 

He's not even done growing yet!!!

That is pretty much what Snow said.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

Seriously dude fugg off already. I get your deal is to troll for attention but its seriously annoying.

I get your jealous of Mr Scott and his '+ count'. But he provides a significant amount of content and discussion to this board and has been doing so for a very long time. 

You seem to only be on here, not to contribute but to attract attention. Grow up. Do that and people here will actually like you. 

Yeah, he complimented my post but then had to dis someone else.  I'm not sure what the deal is with em.  A lot of his posts a rather trollish.

5 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Seriously dude fugg off already. I get your deal is to troll for attention but its seriously annoying.

I get your jealous of Mr Scott and his '+ count'. But he provides a significant amount of content and discussion to this board and has been doing so for a very long time. 

You seem to only be on here, not to contribute but to attract attention. Grow up. Do that and people here will actually like you. 

Stop responding to him. 

Seriously.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I think Snow was the biggest unknown to most of us when Rhule brought him in. First time I listen to an interview with him, I was excited about how good of a coach he is. I still new last year was going to be a struggle. 

Our defense is going to flip in the ratings this year. You can here the excitement in the voice of every defensive player. They all truly believe we're going to be dominant on defense. We won't get there without Snow leading the way. 

• Pie 8