• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Competition at kicker?

SBBlue

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Oh no..they will have to cut someone at the bottom of the roster and it will be so upsetting...may put the season in jeapardy.

Someone who has a statistically very small chance of affecting a single snap verses someone with could have an impact on every game on top of that.

Slye has been okay. Has the leg to make the record breaking kick, distance-wise. 

If we keep him, okay. If he loses out in camp competition, okay. Right now, it's just not getting me worried or excited either way. 

If we cut him here, he'll find another home. There are a lot of worse kickers out there circling for roster spots, he'd move to the front of the line pretty quick.

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I get it, but I can't get thje Super Bowl 38 shank out of my head.

That was the first football game I watched... to this day I’m convinced the Pats would’ve drove down and scored even if he didn’t shank it, but damn it’d be nice if he just didn’t shank it.

At least there was Janet Jackson.  5th grade me was thrilled

• The D 2