• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA tweets....still no Robby

19 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
Sam Darnold says he has not yet been vaccinated. "I still gotta think about all those certain things that go into it ... It's everyone's choice, whether they want to get vaccinated or not."

Oh god he's an anti-vaxxer.

On the plus side most great QBs are knobheads, so fingers crossed.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

If Anderson is smart, he shows up soon, plays his heart out with the idea that anything less than 700 yards and 5 TDs won't get him a guaranteed spot on the next season's team. And if he takes a pot shot tweet at the new QB during the season, then all bets are off. 

NFL careers are way too short for a marginal starter to just blow off OTAs. 

image.jpeg.82cd3545943637bc0a22517934ea0023.jpeg

• Pie 1

The Panthers reportedly shopped Robby Anderson during the 2021 NFL Draft, which would have been a real surprise considering his contribution last season.

Anderson has one year left on his contract at $8 million, and sources say the Panthers were hoping to unload him, but could not find any takers who made an offer they liked.

The Panthers drafted two wideouts in Terrace Marshall Jr. and Shi Smith. So Anderson could become expendable if both of them transition smoothly to life at the next level.

There is also the small matter of Andersons contract to consider, which only has one more year to run and the Panthers might not be in a position to offer Anderson an extension with the likes of Donte Jackson, D.J. Moore, and Taylor Moton needing their own big deals sooner rather than later.

Since Anderson was a notable absentee from Carolina’s OTAs this week , trading him might still be on the Panthers’ radar before the 2021 deadline.

Robby Anderson Is Having a Successful Yet Depressing First Season in  Carolina

Edited by KatsAzz

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Not all TD catches have to be inside the five yard line. Sometimes a receiver has to work at it, like Moore and Samuel did.

And it's hard for a nervous QB to throw to a guy who can't/won't break out of coverage.

Truth be told, last year was the first 16 game season Robbie had played in his career. Maybe he was tired.

Robby had his lowest TD total since his rookie year. There's a reason why Teddy has never thrown for more than 15 TDs. The receivers weren't the problem, it was Teddy. He's too conservative to fit balls into tight spots on the redzone and his arm is too weak to lead guys outside the redzone. The end result is you're not throwing for TDs.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

My daughters never acted like you, made sure of that.  

1usctrojan, I meant to send this message (" Just curious and for the record, are you male or female? ") to Train Wreck but sent it to you by mistake and could not delete it. Sorry about that.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

1usctrojan, I meant to send this message (" Just curious and for the record, are you male or female? ") to Train Wreck but sent it to you by mistake and could not delete it. Sorry about that.

No problem.  I’m female, and I look like Selma Hayek.

I wish.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That can't possibly be true. I was assured that Darnold was the reason Anderson isn't here 🤔

Anderson is not there because he wants an extension. Like others have said he knows his usage% is going to go down this year and he is at his highest potential earning capacity right now.

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Your daughter never acted like that in front of you. Ask her how she was in college.

Unlike you, her IQ is considerably greater than her shoe size.  The youngest is autistic, a great free lance artist that works for Disney and various anime comics.  Both would eat you alive intellectually.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2