• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson starting new year on the right foot

Average players should not be extended .  That was the problem with Hurney and Rivera . They always played the vet and overpaid them when a younger better player sat on the bench only to get playing time when the vet got hurt .  Rhule allows players to compete . Lets just see how we play with only his second year on the job . We are young but hungry .

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Why is rep isn't in the red is a better question.

Really don't know where all his green comes from.  Maybe Nerdvana or the TB or the Hornets forum.  I don't know.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

DJ should have a pretty good year this season. With Horn taking away the #1 he should be able to lock down most #2s with his speed. He improved last year.

I concur wholeheartedly. He played within the system, and he actually looked like a for real NFL CB. Considering his foot problems, I'd say he had a really good year last year.

A healthy Donte makes us better. I can dig that.

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, The Huddler said:

he will live.  we must throw bleach on the mold. 

bleach will not harm an immortal like Chuck, I dont even think a nuke would stop him form posting here, not even joking one bit about that.