• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Notebook: Taylor Moton likely staying on right side

13 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Ok BC is not practicing LT, but Daley and Moton are. 

Do they want him at guard?

OR

This is the time where the Oline gets reps at new positions ..so its more likely they want him at LT because they are not practicing him there. 

Yeah, mental gymnastics.  I still have hope.  

Well the staff has basically already started talking about him at guard and he was taken at a position in the draft you would take a guard and not a starting left tackle. 

I think the writing is on the wall. Him being a day one starter at LT was always a bit of a pipe dream. Let's just hope he is a day one starter. At least then it isn't a disappointing pick.

• Pie 1
10 hours ago, SBBlue said:

The more I think about it, this is the time to experiment with positions before people settle in. 

C'mon BC I've been talking you up here, make us proud.

Its also interesting that Tepper is there.  The guy's invested figuratively and literally.

That’s what I said in the other thread. Daley (and Little) are on the bubble so this is the time you see if they are worth keeping or not. BC isn’t getting cut. OTAs without pads are like combine drills.

5 hours ago, stbugs said:

That’s what I said in the other thread. Daley (and Little) are on the bubble so this is the time you see if they are worth keeping or not. BC isn’t getting cut. OTAs without pads are like combine drills.

Meaning it make the Raiders look like they know what they're doing? 

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero