• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Notebook: Taylor Moton likely staying on right side

My notes on his notes:

Rhule on Moton at LT:  "We're down some guys some days, and he kicks over there and plays some left tackle at times,"

Trent Scott is still recovering from shoulder surgery.

BC's been working in spots other than LT throughout the spring

Kicker Joey Slye IS vaccinated

The Panthers practiced with artificial crowd noise during some late-game situation work 

On the final play of practice, Slye missed a 63-yard field goal, when it hit the left upright 

Defensive end Morgan Fox and wide receiver Shi Smith were in red jerseys

Tepper checked out practice Wednesday,  on the sidelines with Fitterer.

They plan to spend two days working out with the Colts before their preseason game, 

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1
18 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

I hate it when you guys post nothing but a link. 

Could be worse...

Imagine some moron trying to initiate a conversation with an automated posting bot.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

Ok BC is not practicing LT, but Daley and Moton are. 

Do they want him at guard?

OR

This is the time where the Oline gets reps at new positions ..so its more likely they want him at LT because they are not practicing him there. 

Yeah, mental gymnastics.  I still have hope.  

Edited by SBBlue
  • Beer 1
30 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Ok BC is not practicing LT, but Daley and Moton are. 

Do they want him at guard?

OR

This is the time where the Oline gets reps at new positions ..so its more likely they want him at LT because they are not practicing him there. 

Yeah, mental gymnastics.  I still have hope.  

BC has never played anywhere except LT, so unfortunately sounds like a project, or maybe just using OTA's to see if he's any good at guard in real life. Looks too stiff to pull or anything 

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

BC has never played anywhere except LT, so unfortunately sounds like a project, or maybe just using OTA's to see if he's any good at guard in real life. Looks too stiff to pull or anything 

I know I'm the minority, but I think by end of season BC's our LT and I would not be shocked if he does a few series there day one.

• Beer 1
5 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I know I'm the minority, but I think by end of season BC's our LT and I would not be shocked if he does a few series there day one.

Hopefully it's just an OTA experiment to figure out line depth. By camp I want Deonte and David Moore getting fair shots. I predict Moore gonna be the best rookie OL in camp

• Pie 1
2 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

Wait, Teddy said we didn't practice late game situations.

There was an interview a few weeks ago where he said he thought we should have practiced more red zone situations.

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hopefully it's just an OTA experiment to figure out line depth. By camp I want Deonte and David Moore getting fair shots. I predict Moore gonna be the best rookie OL in camp

The more I think about it, this is the time to experiment with positions before people settle in. 

C'mon BC I've been talking you up here, make us proud.

Its also interesting that Tepper is there.  The guy's invested figuratively and literally.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
13 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

The more I think about it, this is the time to experiment with positions before people settle in. 

C'mon BC I've been talking you up here, make us proud.

Its also interesting that Tepper is there.  The guy's invested figuratively and literally.

Yeah way different than Rivera camps where you just play your assumed starters, not give any rookies reps at different spots, and then wing it when someone gets injured

• Beer 1