• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton taking snaps at left tackle...

Mr. Scot

That depends entirely on how desperate we may or may not be by the fall. Opinions vary but what cannot be denied is there must be some semblance of a solution by September. I do not wish to see Darnold's blindside protected by a revolving door. Been there done that.

• Pie 3

I don’t think they’ll move him to LT, after watching the Rhule presser it seems like they were just giving him reps to see how he did.  He’s been good at RT, and nowadays it’s not always LT who gets the best pass rusher.  Things are switching up all the time.  

But what Rhule says doesn’t always translate into reality, so who knows.  

• Beer 1

Just keeping the line flexible I guess.  Moving from R to L. 

I'm told move from RT to LT is like trying to do everything with your non dominant hand.  I would really be surprised if Moton ends up at LT.  He does want LT money tho....  

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Sounds like the christensen narrative is already flopped. What I tell you?

Naahhh.  Lets see where things are when everyone's in pads and they release a depth chart.  My money is still on BC at LT.

1 hour ago, SBBlue said:

Just keeping the line flexible I guess.  Moving from R to L. 

I'm told move from RT to LT is like trying to do everything with your non dominant hand.  I would really be surprised if Moton ends up at LT.  He does want LT money tho....  

Dolphins tackle Josh Sitton described switching tackle spots as "like trying to wipe your ass with the other hand" 😳

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dolphins tackle Josh Sitton described switching tackle spots as "like trying to wipe your ass with the other hand" 😳

I had shoulder surgery recently and had to make the switch for a while. The struggle is real 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I had shoulder surgery recently and had to make the switch for a while. The struggle is real 

Mind goes to Byron Bell, or was it Nate Chandler???... "he's left handed so he has to be good". (Paraphrasing but it's basically what he was trying to convey to the public).